WHO IS LOOKING AT THESE PROPERTIES:
Here is an opportunity to purchase brand new UK properties without the need for a mortgage and spread the balance over 7 years directly to the developer.
- Conversion from offices into apartments.
- Less than 8 miles from Birmingham City Centre.
- Central location with easy access by rail and road to London and Manchester.
- Good proximity to the motorway network.
- Direct access from development to bypass, linking M5 & M6 Motorways.
- Less than 30 minutes to Birmingham International Airport.
- Excellent choice of schools and universities in the area.
- Deposit paid monthly across build period.
- Rare opportunity.
- A selection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments.
- 1 beds from £89,950.
- 2 beds from £104,996.
- Estimated gross rental income – £6000 / £7200 per annum.
7 YEAR NO MORTGAGE, MONTHLY PLAN EXAMPLE for £89,950:
Reservation / Exchange stage:
- Initial reservation deposit 3% (minimum £3,000)
- Legal fees £850.
- Reservation / Exchange Total: £3,850.
Monthly deposit payment stage £44,950:
- Deposit divided by 24 months build schedule = £1,872.92
On completion rental income stage:
- 7% of purchase price by way of rental income – Month 24 – £6,000.
- 7% of purchase price by way of rental income – Month 36 – £6,000.
- 7% of purchase price by way of rental income – Month 48 – £6,000.
- 7% of purchase price by way of rental income – Month 60 – £6,000.
- 7% of purchase price by way of rental income – Month 72 – £6,000.
- 7% of purchase price by way of rental income – Month 84 – £6,000.
- 7% of purchase price by way of rental income – Month 96 – £6,000.
- Estimated gross rental income £500 per month / £6,000 per annum.
- Estimated gross rental yield based on above 6.67%.
- Service charge (estimated) £900.
- Ground rent (estimated) £150.
- Tenant management fees 8% approx £576.
- TOTAL EXPENSES £1,626.
INCOME NET OF EXPENSES
- £364.50 per month / £4,374 per annum.
THE DEVELOPMENT: A mix of 141 one and two bedroom apartments within a stylish 8 storey conversion in the heart of a thriving market town.
Not only a flourishing economic location in its own right, Dudley sits less than 8 miles from the vibrant city of Birmingham. This makes it excellently positioned to feast off the benefits of a forward thinking, dynamic city. Energised by the youngest population in Europe, the region continues to enjoy a wealth of investment and regeneration and as a result, retain its position as one of the UK’s top property investment hotspots.
A wide range of amenities, attractions and leisure activities can all be accessed easily from this ideal town centre location, with Dudley High Street just a few minutes walk from the development.
Its retail offering is further improved with the popular INTU Merry Hill Shopping Centre nearby, with over 230 stores, 50 eateries and multiplex cinema.
Direct access to Dudley bypass offers excellent access to the M5 Junction 2, effectively linking both the local and wider regions. Good quality bus and coach facilities can be found within walking distance to the development. Direct trains to London, Birmingham, Solihull, Stratford and Worcester as well as connecting services to Manchester and other key cities can all be accessed via the town’s train station.
As a region spoilt with cultural landmarks and rolling countryside, attractive views from the property are in good supply. Beyond the city centre skyline, the sprawling Clent Hills can be enjoyed from the development’s East facing apartments and Dudley Castle from the North.
All homes will offer contemporary open plan living and dining space with oversized windows (where possible) ensuring maximum natural light. With hard wood veneer floors and stainless steel sockets throughout, these high grade specifications combined with custom built kitchens, integral appliances and stylish bathroom designs come as standard offering a home with style, luxury and comfort.
BASIN MIXER TAP
ONE & A HALF SINK
Dudley is a thriving economic town in the centre of England. Less than 8 miles from the vibrant city of Birmingham.
The area is attracting a widening cross section of home buyers and renters, keen to capitalise on a more affordable rental proposition than inner city Birmingham. This, combined with a great choice of schools and excellent direct transport links to the rest of the UK explains why the area continues to see significant investment & high rental demand.
Metro links to Wolverhampton via Dudley to Birmingham City Centre are now completed. First phase for HS2 high speed rail link connecting London to Birmingham is due to begin 2017. The new line will significantly reduce the journey time between both major cities and is expected to bring an additional 50,000 jobs to the West Midlands.
4.3 MILLION people of working age live within one hour of Birmingham City Centre.
30 MINUTE drive to Birmingham International Airport.
ACCESS TO M5 allowing quick connections to major towns & cities
GREAT FOR SHOPPING: Dudley’s Intu Merry Hill Shopping Centre – one of the largest shopping centres in the UK attracting 23.5 million visitors each year.
Birmingham City Centre’s retail core is home to three major department stores – Harvey Nicholls, Selfridges and John Lewis.
In 2015 £4.5m was awarded to enhance 17 local parks into healthy areas for families. The borough has 2,087 hectares of green space along with a number of local nature reserves.
There are 4.5 MILLION visitors to Dudley’s Bars & Restaurants each year.
- 119 SCHOOLS, 15 of which are rated Outstanding by Ofsted.
- 5 UNIVERSITIES within easy reach of the borough.
Dudley College is now home to a £9 million manufacturing and engineering centre. The campus, Dudley Advance, is home to more than 500 students.
- Higher employment growth in the West Midlands compared to other areas.
- 31,000 people live in Dudley.
- Four million people live within a 40-minute drive of Dudley borough and five million people live within a one-hour drive.
Average prices lower than the regional and national average. There are a number of affordable new homes being built around the borough, helping to regenerate and revitalise it.
The development is a short walk from Cavendish House; soon to be transformed into a multi-use complex and set to include a cinema, restaurants, gymnasium alongside high street retailers. The shopping facility has promised to bring in excess of 500 jobs to Dudley.
£1.1 MILLION Awarded to Dudley Council for further regeneration & development of the town.
BIRMINGHAM: With its rich industrial heritage, Dudley is not only a thriving business location in it’s own right, but benefits hugely from its close proximity to the cosmopolitan city of Birmingham, just a few miles away.
ARTS & CULTURE: Dudley is within easy reach of a host of internationally acclaimed arts venues such as the Mac Arts Centre, Barclaycard Arena, O2 Academy & The National Exhibition Centre.
SHOPPING & LIFESTYLE: As well as Dudley’s own pedestrianised town centre, you are only minutes away from INTU Merry Hill & Birmingham with the Bullring, Grand Central & The Mailbox.
BARS & RESTAURANTS: While Dudley is world famous for its Indian Balti Cuisine, Birmingham is proud to hold the most Michelin Stars outside of London.
LINKS TO LONDON: Excellent transport links make excellent accessibility. Dudley’s direct trains link up to London Euston in 90 minutes and Birmingham in under 10. The planned High Spped Rail (HS2) will bring London even closer and welcome an estimated £1.5Billion & 22,000 jobs to the region.
TRANSPORT: A great central location connects Dudley conveniently to the motorway network, while Birmingham’s International Airport connects the region to the rest of the world.
EDUCATION: With Birmingham’s 3 Universities just minutes away and a host of outstanding schools and colleges in the area, Dudley is proud of its reputation as a first-class education provider.
INVESTMENT AREA: Dudley has long been an industrious area, with many big brands making their commercial home in the town. The area offers endless international business opportunities, making it an ideal location.
For more information or to arrange a site visit contact us today.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Security Camera
|Bedrooms:||1 & 2|