ONLY 36 MINUTES TO LONDON ST PANCRAS. BRAND NEW APARTMENTS IN BEDFORD.
- Ready apartments from only £129,000.
- Bedford town centre location.
- Only 36 minutes by train to Central London.
- Excellent commuter area for anyone working in London.
- Fully completed apartments.
- Some have great views of the River Ouse.
- There is a furnished apartment ready to view.
- Ideal buy to let with easy access to London but without the London price tag.
- 1 bedroom apartments can rent for £750 to £800 per month.
Bedford sits less than 40 minutes from London St Pancras.
With its central location there is easy access by road and rail to Manchester, Birmingham, Oxford & London.
Good proximity to the motorway network offering shorter travelling times to the country’s key locations.
The historic town of Bedford built upon the banks of the Great River Ouse has one of the finest river settings in England.
A much more affordable rental proposition than London.
This combined with a great choice of schools and direct transport links to the rest of the UK is why the area in our opinion is set for significant growth in the coming years.
Bedford is the county town of Bedfordshire, England. The town
has a population of around 80,000, whereas the Borough of Bedford
had a population of 166,252 in 2015 together with Kempston.
Bedford was founded at a ford on the River Great Ouse, and is thought to have been the burial place of Offa of Mercia.
Bedford Castle was built by Henry I, although it was destroyed
in 1224. Bedford was granted borough status in 1165 and has been represented in Parliament since 1265
Bedford is on the Midland Main Line, with stopping services to London and Brighton operated by Thameslink, and express services to London and the East Midlands operated by East Midlands Trains.
Transport in Bedford provides links between the town and other parts of England.
Road access to the town is provided by the A6 road & the A421
road. The town is served by two railway stations and a network of
bus services. Bedford bus station serves the town of Bedford, and was opened on 29 March 2015 after undergoing £8.8million regeneration which began in 2013.
- Affordable entry levels from just GBP £129,000.
- 12 luxury turn-key apartments
- Prime location within Bedford Town Centre and Transport Hubs.
- Long-term stability with ongoing demand, rising rents & a stable asset class.
- Established developer, with a proven track record.
- Reserve now for Just £1k
- This is one of our most stable opportunities currently available, in an unbeatable location and within a proven asset class that has out-performed all others for the past 5 years.
- Don’t miss out.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Security Camera