WHO IS LOOKING AT THIS PROPERTY:
Opportunity to buy brand new off plan apartments in Birmingham City Centre.
- Selection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments.
- 1 bedroom apartments from £150,000.
- 2 bedroom apartments from £221,995.
Located on the city’s Southside, this area attracts a wealth of young families, professionals and tourists – all keen to experience its creative and urban feel. With New Street station just a 5 minute walk away and the best of the city on its doorstep, the development offers an excellent living opportunity to a massive rental market.
WHY BUY IN BIRMINGHAM:
A city firmly focused on the future, Birmingham continues to flourish from a wealth of investment and regeneration over the past 20 years. And there’s plenty more to come…
Right in the centre of England, everything is accessible in Birmingham.
Proud of its distinctive heritage, yet energised by the youngest population in Europe, Birmingham’s transformation into a cosmopolitan, accessible and welcoming city has ensured that rental demand in the city continues to outweigh supply by 2:1.
- Excellent transport links – at the heart of the UK’s road network.
- Youngest population in England, Birmingham has a thriving and ever growing market for city centre property.
- Cost of living 60% lower than London.
- Home to big businesses.
- Transformation of the city’s main train station, New Street incorporating a massive shopping mall with flagship John Lewis store.
- Leading European business destination with regional economy of over£90 Billion.
- HS2 will bring the capital even closer at 39 minutes and will welcome an estimated £1.5Bn and 22,000 jobs to the region.
- Birmingham International Airport is just 5 miles south of the city centre and offers passengers a choice of over 400 direct and one-stop flights across the world.
- 5 universities and colleges with over 73,000 UK and overseas students choosing Birmingham as their place to study and build careers.
Excellent location benefiting from all the very best that Birmingham has to offer – all in just a short walk . Over the past decade this most diverse pocket of Birmingham has emerged as a most distinctive quarter within Birmingham’s expanding city centre.
‘Living southside’ represents the rising number of families, young professionals and students choosing to live amongst a unique blend of cultural, entertainment and business venues characterising the area’s urban chic feel.
The iconic Bull Ring Shopping Centre is just a couple of minute’s walk away, home to Selfridges as well as a massive selection of further retailers, bars and restaurants. The area welcomes more than half a million theatre-goers a year while others flock for the authentic food served in the Chinese quarter’s traditional restaurants or to party in the thriving pubs and clubs. With a thriving street food scene, Kent Street regularly plays host to culinary pioneers serving up flavours and tastes from around the world. At such times pop up fashion boutiques and vintage sellers are never far away, creating the carnival style atmosphere loved so much by the local residents.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Security Camera
|Bedrooms:||1 & 2|