For Active 1 & 2 bedroom apartments Beds
WHO IS LOOKING AT THESE DERBYSHIRE PROPERTIES:
- High specification one and two bedroom apartments.
- 1 bedroom apartments from £97,995.
- 2 bedroom apartments from £108,995.
- All apartments enjoy an abundance of natural light and city centre views.
- Yields of over 7%.
- Strong capital appreciation predictions.
- Walking distance to Intu Shopping Centre.
Walking distance to central business district.
Frequent trains direct to London St. Pancras – 1hr 28mins
Walking distance to TGI Friday’s, Pizza Express, Wagamama and many of the city’s best restaurants.
Walking distance to Showcase Cinema de Lux and many of the city’s prime leisure facilities.
Excellent schools and colleges in the local area.
- Located conveniently in Derby city centre, this new development comprises of 147 one and two-bed apartments across two phases.
- All homes will offer contemporary open plan living and dining space with oversized windows (where possible) ensuring maximum natural light.
- With hard wood veneer floors and stainless steel sockets throughout, these high grade specifications combined with custom built kitchens, integral appliances and stylish bathroom designs come as standard for Prosperity clients, offering a home with style, luxury and comfort.
- A range of first-class amenities can be found within walking distance to the development, including the hugely popular Intu Shopping Mall (formerly known as Westfield Shopping Centre.) The more traditional market square and sophisticated cobbled streets of Friar Gate and Iron Gate are also just a few minutes’ walk, within the vibrant Cathedral Quarter. This occupies an eclectic mix of cafes, coffee shops and independent boutiques. Proud of its cultural diversity, the city also offers a wide array of cuisines from all over the world, served out of a selection of highly regarded restaurants and bistros.
- As England’s most central city, Derby boasts a series of high grade transport systems. Its rail network offers direct services to a number of destinations including London, Nottingham, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle and Cardiff, with the addition of several mainline bus operators servicing the whole of the city and out to neighbouring areas.
- The development is located close to the Derby ring road allowing onward access by car to the A38, A52 and A50 trunk roads, and in turn the motorway networks. Just 10 miles away, East Midlands Airport is one of the fastest growing airports in the UK, offering over 95 direct flights worldwide. Internationally recognised as a transport manufacturing powerhouse, Derby is home to a number of manufacturing giants including Rolls Royce – the world’s second largest aero-engine manufacturer, and Toyota’s UK manufacturing headquarters, located just south of the city.
- ABOUT DERBYSHIRE
- As the UK’s most central city, Derby’s strategic location has earned it a place in the ‘Top 25 European Cities Overall’, alongside major cities such as London (1st) Berlin (8th) and Paris (16th.)
- It was one of only 8 UK cities to make the list. Significant regeneration, close proximity to Nottingham and a thriving social and cultural scene all make it a key contender for students, commuters and young families – all migrating to a region offering entertainment, culture, great shopping and highly regarded secondary and grammar schools.
- Derby’s strategic location is gaining the attention of investors on a global scale. Describing itself as the UK Capital for Innovation, Derby showcased its offering at MIPIM 2014, where sealing its position as a leading European ‘city of the future’ its accolades include:
- Top 25 European City of the Future.
- Top 10 UK & Ireland City of the Future.
- Top 10 Small European City of the Future.
- The University of Derby continues to rise through the Times Good University Guide ranks, offering over 300 study programmes at undergraduate level.
- Just 12 miles from the development lies the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Nottingham. Its world famous University of Nottingham has recently been described as ‘the nearest Britain has to a truly global university’ with campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia, allowing it a global academic community in all three countries. Its compact city centre, pedestrianised streets and tram system pave the way for some of the best shopping in the UK, along with an array of quality bars and restaurants, stunning architecture and historic landmarks, and a far reaching cultural calendar.
- Combining a robust transport infrastructure, a thriving social and cultural scene across both Derby and Nottingham, and a vast array of amenities capturing a historical and local feel, it’s no surprise that this area continues to rise in popularity as the destination of choice for families, professionals and University students.
For more information or to reserve WhatsApp +44 7432 830 830.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Security Camera
|Bedrooms:||1 & 2 bedroom apartments|