WHO IS LOOKING AT THIS PROPERTY OPPORTUNITY:
Here is an opportunity to buy a hostel in the popular West End of Glasgow:
- Only £800,000 for the property and the business.
- Beautiful Victorian building.
- Recently refurbished.
- Approx 3,500 sq ft.
- Over 50+ beds.
- 12 bedrooms, 6 ensuite, 3 further bathrooms and additional disabled toilet.
- Several public rooms, presently used as a lounge, dining room, laundry and store rooms.
- Sought after location in the popular West End of Glasgow.
- Good transportation links, close to main road, railway station and bus routes.
- Car parking for up to 8 cars.
- The property could also be potentially suitable for Bed & Breakfast, Offices, Nursery, Care Home, School or Residential Development.
- The property was previously used as a residential care home for the elderly.
The property comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: A large reception hall, with a reception desk at the far end. Off the Hall is a Disabled Persons’ Toilet.
- Lounge: A bright pleasant room with feature fireplace exists at the front of the building. It is set out with easy chairs, table, 65” television and can comfortably accommodate 8 people.
- 12 bedrooms (6 en-suite and 4 with wash-hand basins) all equipped with bunk beds and lockable cupboards.
- Dining Room: 7 tables capable of accommodating 28 people.
- Serving Kitchen: This is adjacent to the Dining Room, has cupboard accommodation, working areas, a fridge, a sink, wash-hand basin and a dumb waiter to the kitchen below.
- Main Kitchen: Is located in the lower ground, has a 5-burner gas cooker with oven, a 4-burner gas hob with electric oven, double deep fryer, 2 sinks and working areas.
- Storeroom: With a chest freezer and fridge.
- Laundry Room: with 2 sinks, 2 washing machines (1 domestic and 1 industrial) and 2 tumble dryers.
- Car Park: to the rear with 8 spaces.
- Bathroom Facilities: There is a bathroom and a shower room serving the bedrooms without facilities.
- There are 4 other storerooms in the lower ground, one is used as an office.
- Staff Toilet: with w.c.
- The premises comply with current fire regulations and are equipped with emergency lighting, smoke detectors and fire alarm system. The premises are serviced with mains water, gas, sewage and electricity.
- Background heat is provided by a gas boiler that also provides hot water. 2 additional hot water storage tanks have been installed.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Security Camera