23 private brand-new residential 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in a gated development built around an enclosed courtyard surrounded by gardens in Hammersmith, London.
- New development comprising of 23 private apartments in a gated enclosed secure development just off the fahinable King Street in Hammersmith of London.
- Arranged over courtyard, 1/F and 2/F
- Private balconies and terraces to several apartments.
- Private entrances to selected units.
- Private residential bicycle storage of up to 40 bicycles.
- High quality build and specifications.
- Booking deposit of £5,000 on reservation.
- 10% of the purchase price, less booking deposit payable within 14 days of the reservation.
- 10% interim deposit payable 6 months from the date of exchange of contract.
- Balance of 80% will be payable on completion (anticipated completion Feb 2018).
283 – 635 sq ft.
Albion Court is situated in a quiet and secure private gated courtyard.
Just 65 metres from the bustling King Street in the heart of Hammersmith.
100 metres from the £150 million King Street regeneration scheme featuring new shops, restaurants, cafes, multiplex cinema and public piazza.
A 4-minute stroll to King’s Mall Shopping Centre and only 6-minutes walk to Hammersmith Broadway London Underground Station (District, Circle, Piccadilly and Hammersmith & City Lines).
Just 6-minutes walk to Ravenscourt Park London Underground station (District Line).
On the door-step of Ravenscourt Park green open spaces.
Hammersmith – West London’s busiest transport and employment hub
An internationally recognised, established and important commercial hub located in West London about 3 miles from Central London forming the western gateway into the capital from Heathrow Airport.
The largest office centre in West London with more than 10,000 businesses employing over 120,000 people and home to numerous familiar international corporations.
Hammersmith is one of only eight London Underground stations served by four or more train lines benefiting from excellent connections to the rest of London via the Piccadilly, District, Circle and Hammersmith and City lines. London Heathrow International Airport is just 35 minutes via the Piccadilly Line.
Hammersmith enjoys excellent access into the West End, Central London and via the A4/M4 out to Heathrow Airport and the M25 motorway.
Hammersmith Broadway bus station is one of the largest and busiest bus interchanges in London with 17 bus routes passing through the main interchange providing access throughout London. Seven of the bus routes run 24-hours a day. The location is blessed with communications.
As well as being an important centre of employment and major transport hub, residents, office workers and visitors enjoy beautiful River Thames walks, a thriving restaurant, bar and entertainment scene.
A self-contained town set within the nation’s capital but still only steps away from everything once could possible need.
Hammersmith offers quiet back streets, some of London’s best private schools, attractive pubs and handsome Victorian houses.
Major shopping facilities are available on King Street, adjacent to Albion Place, and include Kings Mall that was extensively refurbished in 213 with an attractive mix of shops and restaurants. Westfield Shopping Centre is also nearby.
With a super regeneration scheme on King Street, even more will soon be on offer across the road from Albion Place.
There is a strong rental demand from single professionals and professional couples to Hammersmith’s wide ranging facilities, entertainment and varied employment prospects provided at the many international companies based here.
IN TOWN AND BACK AGAIN
Train services take you across the capital swiftly both above and below ground. Tube services at Albion Place cover and impressive four lines across two connected stations (District, Circle, Piccadilly and Hammersmith & City Lines) giving residents quick and easy access to Central London and Heathrow Airport in around 30 minutes for any international travel.
- Westfield Shopping 10 minutes
- Kensington High Street 11 minutes
- Paddington 20 minutes
- Piccadilly Circus 24 minutes
- The City 22 minutes
- Waterloo 28 minutes
- Kings Cross 29 minutes
- Hyde Park 30 minutes
- Canary Wharf 43 minutes
BEST UNIVERSITY CITY IN THE WORLD
- Imperial College London – 19 minutes.
- University of West London – 22 minutes.
- London School of Economics – 24 minutes.
- BPP University – 24 minutes.
- King’s College London – 27 minutes.
- University of the Arts London – 32 minutes.
- City University London – 43 minutes.
- Institute of Education – 43 minutes.
- Goldsmiths University of London – 54 minutes.
- Stylish contemporary handleless kitchens with lacquered fronts, stone work-tops and under unit lighting.
- Comprehensive range of Siemens kitchen appliances including integrated oven / microwave, induction hob, fridge or fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer-dryer.
Shower Rooms and En-suites:
- Wall hung toilet pan & seat & sink with mixer tap.
- Shower tray, chrome shower kit & glass shower screen.
- Mirrored storage cabinet, shaver point & under lighting.
- Full height porcelain tiling to walls & floor.
- Engineered timber flooring to living room & kitchen.
- Carpets to bedrooms.
- Tiles to Bath & Shower rooms & en-suites.
- FCU heating & cooling solution.
- Chrome heated tower rails to bath & shower rooms.
- Security video entry system.
- LED down-lighters throughout the homes.
- TV cabling to living room & bedrooms.
- Aluminium powder coated double glazed windows.
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms.
- Secure gated access to development for pedestrians & cars.
- Zero maintenance timber effect decking to terraces.
- Timber fencing to gardens.
- Paved communal walkways & parking area.
- Residents’ bicycle store.
- Recycling waste store and general refuse store.
Located between Central London and Heathrow Airport close to the A4 arterial route.
Well heeled and equally well connected living at Albion Court.
For more information contact us or call +44 141 353 9460.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Security Camera
|Bedrooms:||1 & 2|