WHO IS LOOKING AT THESE PROPERTIES:
Here is an opportunity to buy a brand new apartment in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham;
- 50 one and two bedroom apartments.
- Luxury specification with fitted kitchen and integrated appliances.
- The Jewellery Quarter is home to over 7,000 young professionals.
- Within a 10 minute walk of Birmingham’s business district.
- Nearby HS2 will offer 49 minutes journey time to London.
- Rental yield of 7% and 20% capital growth.
- Protected by 10 year warranty.
- £2,500 to reserve, 30% (minus £2,500) on exchange within 28 days, 70% on completion.
- Prices from £164,950 for a 1 bedroom apartment.
- Expected completion Quarter 4 2018.
A five-storey luxury building of one and two bedroom apartments based in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter. The development is designed to be in keeping with the Quarter’s artisan heritage whilst featuring modern, luxury fixtures and integrated appliances. Within close proximity to the professional and central business districts as well as vibrant restaurants, bars and galleries on the doorstep, the development is guaranteed to attract young, creative professionals from all over the city.
- 24 hr concierge.
- Individual reception area.
- Residents gym.
- Secure residents parking.
- 6 retail units including convenience shops and cafes
- 2 Landscaped internal courtyards with seating areas and playground.
- Ground floor apartments with private terraces and other floors with balconies.
- Walking distance to the Golden triangle- independently owned cafes, bars, restaurants, micro-breweries Jewellery Quarters own train station is 0.49 miles- 4 minute journey to Colmore Business District with direct trains to London.
- Walking distance to Brindley Place home to Deutsche Bank, RBS, Deloitte.
The Jewellery Quarter is well established and one of the only parts of the City Centre that wasn’t destroyed during the war- the original buildings there are home to independently owned jewellers, architect and design companies. Of an evening it’s a total different feel- one-off pubs, cocktail bars, restaurants, micro-breweries. It attracts a totally different crowd compared to the main commercial core but is in walking distance to the Colmore Business District, Brindley Place, New St Station and the Bullring.
Why buy property in Birmingham?
• Unique gross under-supply and high demand for property (ONS 2011-based Subnational Household Growth Projections, Glenigan, Knight Frank Residential Research).
- Regeneration and redevelopment: £8 billion investment in infrastructure and Big City Plan.
• The top investment prospect in the UK, and sixth best in Europe (Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2015, produced by the Urban Land Institute (ULI) and PwC).
• Central location and job creation HSBC, Deutsche Bank, HS2 (14000 new jobs created in 2015).
• Five universities – 73,000 students, 10,000 Far East and Middle East students.
• More foreign direct investment (FDI) than any other UK region (Marketing Birmingham).
• Strong economy – worth £23.2 billion with a 16.3% growth rate since 2009 (Marketing Birmingham).
• Fastest growing UK city – and youngest major city in Europe (Marketing Birmingham).
• Low entry price for property.
For more info or to reserve WhatsApp +44 7432 830 830.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Security Camera
|Bedrooms:||1 & 2|