A contemporary selection of 78 one and two bedroom
apartments available in Birmingham City Centre.
- Apartments starting from £134,950.
- Selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
- Easy payment terms.
- Good location in Digbeth in Birmingham.
All homes will offer a contemporary open plan living and dining space with oversized windows (where possible) ensuring maximum natural light. With hard wood veneer floors and stainless steel sockets throughout, these high grade specifications combined with custom built kitchens, integral appliances and stylish bathroom designs come as standard, offering a home with style, luxury and comfort.
WHY BUY PROPERTY IN BIRMINGHAM:
- A city firmly focused on the future, Birmingham continues to flourish from a wealth of investment and regeneration over the past 20 years. And there’s plenty more to come…
- Right in the centre of England, everything is accessible in Birmingham. Proud of its distinctive heritage, yet energised by the youngest population in Europe, Birmingham’s transformation into a cosmopolitan, accessible and welcoming city has ensured that rental demand in the city continues to outweigh supply by 2:1.
- Excellent transport links – at the heart of the UK’s road network.
- Youngest population in England, Birmingham has a thriving and ever growing market for city centre property.
- Cost of living 60% lower than London.
Located in Digbeth, Considered Birmingham’s Shoreditch by many, this creative quarter is an up-and-coming part of the city. From new developments to nightlife and great places to eat, Digbeth is becoming a pretty cool place to live right now.
Moseley Gardens lies in the Digbeth area of Birmingham, a lively, creative hub on the east side of the city centre. Digbeth has come a long way from its early industrial roots and is now a natural home to the city’s burgeoning young, creative and digital community who represent an important part of Birmingham’s economic future.
The area hosts a range of retailers as well as a great collection of bars and restaurants. A short walk from Moseley Gardens is the famous Bull Ring.
The outlook for Digbeth is promising, with plans for HS2 well advanced and the recent publication of the Birmingham Curzon HS2 Masterplan. Exciting proposals for Digbeth also include 33,000 sqm of retail place, 150,000 sqm of office space and 75,000 sqm of residential development. It is estimated that this would create over 5,000 jobs…exciting times for the City’s premier creative quarter.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Security Camera
|Bedrooms:||1 & 2|