Affordable entry level discounted apartments from just GBP £68,000.
• One bed apartments from just £68,000.
- Some have river views.
- On Site Letting agent with waiting tenants.
• Stamp Duty Paid covering the 3% surcharge.
• Furniture Pack included, making the flats ready to rent from Day one.
• 43 luxury turn-key 1 & 2 Bed apartments, fully managed by a professional firm.
• Private Parking for all Apartments.
• Prime location within walking distance to the Town Centre and Major Transport Hubs ensuring high demand and stable income.
• Long-term stability with ongoing demand, rising rents & a stable asset class.
• Take advantage of the huge student demand without having to buy restrictive student only property.
• Award Winning established developer, with a proven track record.
• Brand New 125 Year Lease
• Only 10% Exchange Deposit Required before completion.
• Reserve now for just £1k.
Off Market Prices:
One Bedroom Apartments:
- Purchase Price: £68,000.
- Monthly rent: £475.
- Gross Annual Income: £5,700.
- Gross yield 8.38%
Two Bedroom Apartments:
- Purchase Price: £95,000.
- Monthly rent: £575.
- Gross annual income: £6,900
- Gross yield: 7.26%
- 3% Stamp Duty Surcharge Paid.
- Furniture Pack Included.
- £350 Towards Legal Fees (If using appointed solicitor).
Waterloo House sits facing the River Tees, only 5 mins walk from the local train station and is perfectly situated for young professionals and overseas students working or studying in the area.
Transformed into 43 spacious and luxurious apartments, there are 35 one bed apartments and only 8 two bed apartments available.
- Fully integrated white goods.• Internal chrome fittings.• High specification flooring (laminate, carpets and tiled floors).• Energy efficient LED lighting throughout.• Sky-pre-wiring.
About Stockton on Tees
Stockton on Tees is a market town in the North East of England with Georgian and medieval buildings lining one of the countries widest high streets in the UK.
- Darlington Railway Station 20 miles.
- Newcastle City Centre 38 miles.
- Stockton Town Centre 2 miles.
- Newcastle Airport 46 miles.
About the area
Stockton on Tees has seen a remarkable increase in investment over the past few years with more investment in the pipeline.
The increase in investment has caused an escalation in employment. New jobs created within the area have risen by 8.5% since 2005; four times better than the average for the North East of England and twice that of the UK as a whole.
The continuous investment and job creation coincides with a steady rise in population for Stockton on Tees. Rental demand is already high but the large scale investment in both the public and private sectors that we have recently seen are expected to continue even further.
This is likely to boost employment prospects further still and with this comes the inevitable demand for more suitable accommodation for these workers.
Stockton on Tees has seen investment from all areas.
Amongst this investment nearly £190 million in funding has been allocated by the European Regional Development Fund and the EuropeanSocial Fund. £12.5 million will be provided by the EU Youth Employment Initiative and a further £1.1 million from the European Agricultural Fund for Regional Development. This funding is focusing on technical innovation, improving business competitiveness, boosting skills and raising employment.
Tees Valley Unlimited is a local enterprise partnership that covers Stockton and the surrounding area. Its main focus is to encourage economic development and employment.
Since 2011 Tees Valley Unlimited has secured over £700 million of inward investment, safeguarded over 4,000 jobs and encouraged development of enterprise zones creating over 700 additional jobs.
With this in mind it is no wonder that demand for affordable accommodation has already risen by around 8%. Waterloo House is perfectly positioned to deliver on this demand.
Less than a five minute walk away you will find Thornaby Railway Station or bus stop. Both of these provide quick and frequent services to the surrounding areas.
For more info, to arrange a viewing or reserve contact us.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Security Camera
|Bedrooms:||1 & 2 Bedrooms|