WHO IS LOOKING AT THIS PROPERTY:
A STUNNING APARTMENT IN A BEAUTIFUL BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT.
- NEW BUILD
- 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- 2 BATHROOMS (1 ENSUITE)
- 1ST FLOOR
- PRIVATE OUTDOOR TERRACE
- WATERLOO IN 22 MINUTES
- 931 Sq Ft
- CAR PARK INCLUDED
- Priced at £660,000.
- 3 Year guaranteed rental income via a blue chip company corporate let.
- Located within a recognised Conservation Area because of special architectural and historic interest from the Merton Borough Council.
- An enviable location in the SW20 Post Code, the much sought after area of Wimbledon Chase, an established residential neighbourhood just 9 miles from the centre of London.
- The attractive Morden Hall Park is within 15 minutes’ walk of the development. A remarkable place comprising a complex of historic greens, buildings and designed landscapes, each with distinctive characteristics.
- In 2014 Merton was noted as one of the 20 top performing boroughs in the UK.
- A well-kept secret, Merton is not as well- known as neighbouring areas of Fulham, Hammersmith, Lambeth and Wandsworth which has allowed for a low-key way of life whilst still being close to Central London.
- Lambeth saw the biggest price growth within south-west London with values rising by 21.3 % over the year to January 2015, according to the Land Registry. The Borough of Merton followed closely behind at 14.7% peaking in 2014 at 22%.
- 6 of the 10 most expensive neighbourhoods in Britain are in the south-west of London and neighbouring Richmond, Twickenham and Colliers Wood are already becoming very expensive. Wimbledon Chase is benefiting from this ripple effect, due to it currently being more affordable and better value for money.
- The designation of a conservation area indicates the council’s positive commitment to this area and its intention to preserve and enhance the quality of the environment.
- Britain’s busiest station, Waterloo, is an easy 30-minute journey from Wimbledon Chase station.
- HOME TO WIMBLEDON TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS AND THE CAPITAL’S LARGEST COMMON, IT HAS A RICH HERITAGE DATING BACK TO THE IRON AGES. BELYING ITS CHARMING, COUNTRY ATMOSPHERE, JUST TEN MILES AWAY FROM CENTRAL LONDON.
- Wimbledon is hugely popular with families and couples as it offers a perfect mix of good schools, theatres, shops, eateries, parks and cinemas . Add the easy commute for professionals into the City or Canary Wharf and you’ve got the best of the city and country in one. Quite simply, it’s home-counties living, 15 minutes from London.
- A highly sought after part of London, rich in culture and history, good quality services, outstanding schools and a strong sense of community spirit.
- Wimbledon Chase Rail Station is only a 1-minute walk away. Britain’s busiest station, Waterloo, is an easy 22-minute journey from Wimbledon Chase station.
Airports by car:
- Heathrow Airport – 29 minutes.
- Gatwick Airport – 41 minutes.
- London City Airport – 52 minutes.
- Stansted Airport – 78 minutes.
- Luton Airport – 61 minutes.
Landmarks by car from Abbey Court:
- Harrods – 30 minutes.
- Hyde Park – 29 minutes.
- Paddington Station – 33 minutes.
- Buckingham Palace – 30 minutes.
- Piccadilly Circus – 33 minutes.
- Holborn – 34 minutes.
- King’s Cross – 41 minutes.
- Blackfriars – 34 minutes.
- Canary Wharf – 44 minutes.
Windows & Doors:
- Vicaima Walnut foil faced single panel front and internal doors, flat entrance doors Secure By Design also in walnut.
- Double Glazed windows with chrome ironmongeryBalcony/ patio doors to match windows.
- Secured by Design standard.
- Spy Hole viewer to front door.
- Video entry phone.
- Multi-point lock to flat entrance doors.
- Motion activated lighting to front and rear external common parts.
- Daylight sensor to front external common parts lighting.
Bathrooms & Ensuites:
- Ideal Standard ‘Concept Cube’ WC.
- Ideal Standard ‘Concept Cube’ Basin.
- Ideal Standard ‘Sandringham’ Composite.
- Clad/tiled bath panel.
- Ideal Standard ‘Cone’ Basin & Bath mixer. Plumbedin thermostatically controlled shower with rain shower head to enable a standing shower in the bath.
- Shaver socket point.
- Built in cabinet or storage provided with Lighting to storage area, where provided.
- Heated towel rail.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Chrome & Glass Bath Sail.
- Roman sliding shower screen.
- Low profile resin shower tray (where applicable).
- Walls fully tiled.
- Built-in wardrobe with hanging rail, shelf and light to Master Bedroom.
- Ceramic tiling to floors and walls in Bathroom and En-Suite
- Lamett Cosmopolitan/Brown Arctic Oak flooring in Living room, Kitchen and Hallway.
- Comar Sensations in Abingdon carpet, deep pile in Bedrooms.
- Cabinets Symphony ‘Boston Gallery’ range in Ivory Gloss with soft close doors and drawers.
- Quartz worktops in Silestone Grey & 100mm glass upstands & glass splashback behind hob.
- AEG Stainless Steel Single.
- AEG Stainless Steel.
- AEG Integrated Fridge/Freezer 60:40 split.
- AEG Integrated dishwasher.
- AEG Integrated Washer/Dryer.
- Built-in microwave oven.
- 1 1/2 Bowl Stainless Steel Sink.
- Blanco Prinz Chrome.
- Decked terrace.
- External lighting.
Internal Communal Areas:
- Painted walls and Burmatex carpet tiles flooring to communal entrance foyer communal hallways and staircase.
- Eight person passenger lift serving all floors Individual secure residents’ mail boxes to entrance lobby.
- Residents’ refuse store located within the development at the ground floor.
Heating & Lighting:
- Combi Boiler to each flat for hot water and central heating to each individual apartment.
- Programmable thermostat to individual apartments.
- Pelmet lighting to kitchen cabinets.
- LED strip mood lighting to selected areas.
- Walls in Dulux White Emulsion.
- Smooth White Ceilings.
- White gloss skirting/architraves.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Security Camera